SARIA, in line with its aim and the desire to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals, has developed a policy and the following ethical principles. We urge our entire supply chain to make their own:
- COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE
- COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY
COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE
- Protection of Health and Improvement of Working Conditions
- Respect for Human Rights in accordance with the European Convention on Human Rights
- Promotion equal opportunities and treatment, based exclusively on qualifications and development and reject all forms of discrimination (eg: race, ethnicity, gender, religion, opinion, disability, age or sexual identity).
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- With the efficient use of water resources and purification of effluents.
- By generating renewable energies.
- Supporting the Circular Economy by creating nutrients and energy from waste.
- Produce with less generation of Greenhouse Gases.
- Ensure the sustainability of marine resources.
COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY
- Promote a work environment of respect, honesty, dignity and sensitivity, not allow to inflict on any person any kind of degrading treatment or undermining their moral integrity.
- Respect free competition and integrity in business.
- Cooperate with the authorities and respect intellectual and industrial property.
- With the correct payment of taxes and other obligations.